Santierra will be the perfect natural urban refuge right beside the future Nuvali commercial and residential district. Its expansive greens will be the result of master-planning geared towards embracing and enhancing the land’s natural features.
Residents of Santierra will experience an orchestrated interplay between natural and suburban living. Tree-lined roads will lead the perfect transition between future urban boundaries only minutes away, and exclusive private residences.
Truly bearing the mark of an Ayala Land Premier project, Santierra ushers in a unique and distinctive residential lifestyle – indulgent luxury and convenience within nature’s embrace.
NOTE: SANTIERRA is SOLD-OUT already… Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with you name and contact details in case you would like to be included in our PRIORITY LIST for upcoming Ayala Land Premier projects, if there’s any, in NUVALI.
The project consists of two parcels with a combined area of approximately seventy seven hectares.
Designed based on the principles of environmental sustainability, the village gives the residents the opportunity to enjoy nature without harming it.
- Developmental Efficiencies
- Only fifty percent of the development will be used for residential lots The balance will be dedicated to open spaces and roads.
- Minimal land disturbance
- The project will be developed with minimal alterations to the natural terrain of the land.
- Water re-use
- A mandatory dual-piping system will be used throughout the entire village to collect used water for recycling. Further, natural bio-swales and rain-water gardens within the main road will collect excess rainfall and return it to the water table.
PARKS AND OPEN SPACES
Masterplanned to maximize and optimize natural surroundings, most of Santierrra is wrapped around a contiguous park stretching over five kilometers – the longest of its kind among existing Ayala Land Premier communities. The village’s entire perimeter will be buffered from the outside by ten meter wide ribbons of greenery and landscaping.
Designed to be a walk-able and bike-able neighborhood, carriageways, sidewalks, and bike lanes will be canopied by trees to ensure walkers, joggers and bikers enjoy the outdoor experience.
Just outside Santierra’s boundaries cuts a natural and picturesque ravine. About twenty meters below the ravine run the waters of the Diezmo River. The interplays that the ravine and river create are folded into the entire masterplan of Nuvali Greenway which weaves through almost seventeen kilometers throughout the Nuvali estate.
With only seven residential lots per hectare, the property provides generous space and exclusivity to residents.
Lots will be clustered into groups of fifty to eighty-five, creating small but seamless neighborhoods within the entire village.
RIGHTS OF WAY
No lot will face or have access along the main road. Homes will be buffered by large trees throughout the greens on both sides of the village’s main road.
- The twelve meter wide carriageways on the serpentine main road will be flanked on both sides by greens of eight to twenty meters wide – each side lined with a wide range of indigenous trees. Pedestrian paths and bike lanes shall meander alongside the main road.
- Secondary roads will have carriageways seven meters wide with five and a half meters of greens each side, inclusive of sidewalks or bike paths, which will be flanked on both sides by large and medium sized trees.
- Property lines on secondary roads are set back five and a half meters from the carriageway, creating distances of up to eighteen meters in between two residential lots fronting each other.
A thoughtful array of outdoor amenities are designed to complement the natural features of the environment. The three-hectare amenity core, which is connected to the surrounding parks and greens, features the Village Clubhouse, multi-purpose covered courts, amphitheater and the great lawn. Meanwhile, the contiguous parks surrounding the village will incorporate outdoor exercise trails, two meter wide jogging and biking lanes, and pocket playgrounds tucked in the shades of a wide variety of indigenous trees.
- Village Clubhouse
- This will be the central convergence point for social, community or private gatherings. It will include social halls, an infinity pool, and other recreational and play areas – all of which will be designed towards embracing the views of the ravine, Mt. Makiling and Tagaytay ridges.
- Multi-purpose court
- This will be a covered structure built along the natural contours of the land, housing a basketball and volleyball court.
- An open gathering place able to seat one hundred fifty people will be built into the ‘s land’s natural curves. It will offer the perfect grounds for open-air function and assemblies.
- Great Lawn
- A sprawling two hectare garden will be developed with minimal land disturbance, and with inspiring views of the ravine to encourage residents to embrace the outdoors.
- Outdoor exercise trails
- Exercise trails spanning one kilometer will be placed within the green areas encouraging outdoor fitness.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Situated in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna, right beside Nuvali’s future commercial and residential district.
- Accessible via South Luzon Expressway through Mamplasan (with GDC stickers only), Sta. Rosa, Silangan, and Eton exits. Santierra’s main gate is located left of the Nuvali Boulevard if coming from the Nuvali entrance.
- Nearby establishments:
- De La Salle Canlubang, De La Salle Zobel-Alabang, Don Bosco, Southridge, St. Scholastica’s College, UP Los Banos and Woodrose
- Retail centers:
- Solenad, Nuvali, Pasoe de Sta. Rosa, and Alabang Town Center
- Asian Hospital and South Luzon Medical Center
- St. James Alabang, St. Joseph Canlubang, and St. Benedict Westgrove (2010)
- Golf courses and country clubs:
- Ayala Greenfield Estates, The Country Club, Canlubang Golf and Country Club, Santa Elena, and Southwooods
PRIME LOTS – this popular, traditional property provides the easiest way into Santierra ownership. Prime lots are ideal for buyers who enjoy the presence of good neighbors or for those multiple property purchases for combined family estates.
PARKLANE LOTS – lots that have either a view of, or are directly adjacent to an open space or pocket park on at least one side of the lot.
PARK ESTATE LOTS – lots that are located along the main park estate.
RIDGE ESTATE LOTS – rare lots that are located by the Santierra ridge ideal for larger homes.
HLURB LICENSE TO SELL NO. 22961 and 24610
If you are in the market for resale or re-open lots in SANTIERRA, kindly contact: