AYALA LAND PREMIER introduces the last building to rise in ONE SERENDRA- The WEST TOWER.
With the scarcity of vacant land, another residential development inside Bonifacio Global City, or in any other established business districts, with 65% open space might not be feasible at all in the foreseeable future. So the WEST TOWER could be the last chance to enjoy suburban-like living in the city. Find out below what makes this project special. Or better yet, call me for a more detailed presentation.
THE TOWERS AT ONE SERENDRA were created with unprecedented and uncompromising attention to detail by Ayala Land Premier. This is the foundation upon which the promise of an unmatched sense of well-being within a city development was built, in addition to the gracious suburban living residents already experience in One Serendra.
- During the planning of the EAST TOWER, study units were created to develop a real-time and actual feel for space planning, and to test design elements such as ceiling height, window placements and measurement, and most importantly, finishes and fixtures.
- These study units were eventually developed as the actual model units of the EAST TOWER AT ONE SERENDRA, featuring very minimal modifications from the guest interior designers of the units.
- This resulted in unit layouts that further maximized generous unit sizes and likewise provided the most optimum unit specifications. Since then, mock-up floors on-site at the EAST TOWER have been made available beginning 2010 to illustrate actual conditions upon delivery.
- THE WEST TOWER, like the EAST TOWER, was planned with the same thoughtfulness. All these kept in mind the ultimate convenience and comfort of residents in their daily life in ONE SERENDRA, to provide truly gracious suburban living in the city.
The ONE SERENDRA high-rise towers comprise of the latter phase of One Serendra’s development, complementing the initial low and midrise phases in line with the whole Serendra masterplan. Situated along the property line fronting the 43nd Street, the One Serendra towers will be composed of two high-rise structures connected by a scenic plaza and exclusive garden bridge units. The second and final tower to be launched is located on the West portion, on the corner of 11th Avenue and 32nd Street. Turnover is expected to begin in 3Q 2015.
With high-quality finishes, large open plans within the units and plenty of natural light and ventilation, one will continue to enjoy an unparalleled quality of life at One Serendra Towers. Among the distinct features of this development are:
ABUNDANCE OF NATURAL LIGHT, VENTILATION AND AIRNESS
- Maximized views in all living rooms with 9 foot (2.75 meters) ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Selected master’s bathrooms feature abundant natural light, with selected units offering 1.7 meters bath tubs
- Natural light and ventilation in all maid’s room
THOUGHTFUL UNIT LAYOUT, SPACIOUSNESS, AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
- Gourmet and utility kitchens in select 3BR units
- Private balconies serve as extensions to dining areas in select 3BR units
- All 3BR units have service entrances
- Large, usable private balconies of up to 158 sqm in selected units
- Larger shower areas in selected master T&Bs
- Double vanity sink in all 3BR master T&Bs
- Utility kitchen in all 3BR units
- Linen cabinets provided in selected 3BR units
- Most units with private balconies
PREMIUM FINISHES AND FIXTURES
- Engineered oak plank floors in all bedrooms* and all living and dining areas of 1 and 2BR units
- Homogenous tiles in all bathrooms** and kitchen floor areas
- Stone floors in foyer, living, and dining areas of 3BR units
- Granite countertops in 1BR and 2BR kitchen and bathrooms**
- Corian® countertops in 3BR kitchens (or equivalent)***
- Kohler® and Grohe® toilet and bath fixtures (or equivalent)***
- Blum® pull-out kitchen drawers (or equivalent)***
* – except maid’s room
** – except maid’s bathroom/utility areas
*** – except utility kitchen
UNIT OFFERED (sold-out as of October 2015)
A variety of unit types are available for future residents to choose from:
- 1BR – 151 units – 69 sqm average floor area
- 2BR – 82 units – 112 sqm average floor area
- 2BR SUITE – 97 units – 141 sqm average floor area
- 3BR* – 42 units – 227 sqm average floor area
* bi-level units with large balconies are also available.
MODEL UNIT PICTURES
- Closets for bedrooms and walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Kitchen system inclusive of rangehood, mixers, sink, and cabinets
- Provision for 2 telephone lines, Intercom system, CATV system
- Provision for storage-type water heating system*
- Incorporated refrigerant piping and cladding for all split-type air conditioning units*
- Utility area with washer/spin dryer drainage stub-outs and maid’s quarter with toilet and bath for two-bedroom and three-bedroom units*
- Individual metering for water, electricity and gas
- Garbage chute on each floor
- Provision for dishwasher in 2BR / 3BR units*
- Provision for in-sink erator for all units
- Gas leak detector in all units
* – Water heaters, washer, dryer, dish washer, in-sink erator and air conditioning units will be provided and installed by the buyer.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- 24-hour security and building maintenance
- Fully automatic sprinkler
- Smoke detector system
- Visual/audible fire alarm system for residential units
- 100% back-up power in common areas and units
- Water reservoir and separate fire reserves
CONVENIENCE AND SERVICES
- 4 basement levels for parking space. Each unit comes with appurtenant parking slot/s: 1BR and 2BR – 1 slot; 2BR SUITE – 2 slots (separate or tandem); 3BR – 3 slots
- Four (4) large capacity, high-speed elevators
- Administrative office and mail room
- Centralized sanitary disposal system
Turnover of units will be carried out in tranches determined by floor, beginning the third quarter of 2015.
- Tranche 1 – Ground floor, 2nd to 16th floor beginning July 2015
- Tranche 2 – 17th to 32nd floor beginning October 2015
- Tranche 3 – 33rd to 50th floor beginning January 2016
WEST TOWER AT ONE SERENDRA is sold-out already. If you are in the market for resale or re-open units, kindly contact: