Elaro is a flourishing vision of healthy outdoor living, a delightful testament to Nature’s seasons poised to become the South’s next major residential enclave.
Elaro lovingly embraces the great vitality of the good, green earth, even as the community is artfully tooled with every urban convenience and technology to highlight life’s simple pleasures. This is a home providing a lifestyle that enhances the mind, body and spirit.
Newsflash on Elaro!!!
This premier development is now 100% SOLD! Should you wish to be included in the PRIORITY LIST for upcoming Ayala Land Premier projects, if there is any, in Nuvali, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details.
FACTS ABOUT ELARO:
Land and Terrain
- Directly beside the Nuvali Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary (17-km stretch)
- Elevation ranges from 121 – 161 meters above mean sea level
- Gently rolling terrain
- With views of Tagaytay Ridge (West) and Mt. Makiling (SE)
Gross Land Area : 72 has.
Lot Size range : 600 to 1400 sqm
Average Lot Size : 770 sqm
Number of Lots : 451 lots
Density : 6 lots/ha.
Location and Vicinity
- Situated in Canlubang, Laguna, right beside Treveia and the Nuvali Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary.
- 4th ALP Development in Nuvali
- Accessible via ACTEx through Mamplasan (with GDC stickers only), Sta. Rosa, Silangan, and Eton Exits.
- Elaro’s main gate is located by turning right at the road after Treveia.
Site Development Map
Amenities and Facilities
A wide array of outdoor amenities are designed to complement the natural features of the terrain.
The 3 hectare amenity core features the Village Clubhouse, Main Park, and the Multi-purpose courts.
- Social Hall
- Fitness Area
- Lap Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Lounge Pool
- Indoor Playground
- Multi-purpose Field
- Outdoor Playground
- Camp Site
- Pcinic Area
- Man-made Ponds
- Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Indoor Jogging Oval
ELARO is sold-out already. If you are in the market for resale or re-open lots, kindly contact: