How it all started: A walk down NUVALI’s history
With over 50 years of experience in real estate, Ayala land, Inc. has earned a reputation as the country’s leading real estate developer. The company aspires to build top-class products and services, move with scale, and maintain strict financial discipline throughout the company, recognizing that the satisfaction of its customers, patrons, shareholders, and other stakeholders remains the ultimate measure of its success.
NUVALI is a collaboration between Ayala Land, Inc. and the Yulo family, a merging of efforts to transform the Yulos’ 1,860-hectare property in Canlubang, Laguna into a wholly sustainable community development. The land is divided into three parcels–Ceci, Aurora, and Vesta–and is within one of the most rapidly urbanizing regions in the country. Ayala Land and the Yulos recognize the rich potential of this land and advocate its use of establishing a strong future.
NUVALI, at the heart of an emerging region, CALABARZON
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CALAMBA CITY
- 3.48% Annual Population Growth Rate
- 14,480 hectares – total land area
- 62.2% of the population is economically active
- 2010 Income: Php1.5 Billion
- More than 250 public and private resorts and hot springs
The City of Growth
- Carmelray International Business Park
- Carmelray Industrial Park I and II
- Light Industry and Science Park II
- Around 300 manufacturing industries generate nearly 400,000 jobs.
- Php 374.1 Million in Business Taxes in 2010, in addition to the Php 121 Million in taxes collected from PEZA industries.
- Seventeen (17) Colleges and universities including San Sebastian College, University of Perpetual Help Dalta System, Lyceum Institute of Technology, Colegio de San Juan de Letran and Calamba City College along with nine (9) vocational schools largely contribute to the skilled workforce in the city.
The City of Leisure
- The ancestral home of Dr. Jose Rizal, National Hero of the Philippines and Calamba City’s pride stands at the heart of the city close to the famous Banga and historic Saint John the Baptist Church.
- The Baywalk in Laguna de Bay and Wonder Island Resort located at an islet in the center of Laguna de Bay offers the scenery of a beautiful sunrise and sunset.
- Calamba is one of the gateways to the Makiling Forest Reserve, a popular spot for climbing, hiking, bird-watching, nature trekking, and camping
You never know what you’ll run into out there. It could be any of the 78 species of birds or numerous other animal life hidden among 55 varieties of trees. with half of the land area covered by green that supports biodiversity. and the other half designed for equally diverse land use, this is the place to experience not just living.but life. NUVALI—-where people and nature thrive
At NUVALI, we believe in sustainability that works. One that cares for the environment and supports neighboring communities. Because NUVALI is all about sustainability, it’s where people and nature thrive
REALTOR® MIKE TAN | At Home Realty | 0917-795-1234 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Broker License No. 10065
(Source: Jan Afurong of Alveo Land Corp. Posted with permission.)