AYALA LAND PREMIER brings about another sequel to the highly sought-after developments in Nuvali. From ABRIO to SANTIERRA to ELARO to LUSCARA to SOLIENTO… Here comes RIOMONTE!
|Location||Nuvali, Brgy. Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna.|
|Project Size||Approximately 85 hectares|
|Project Classification||Residential Subdivision|
|Views||Tagaytay Ridge and Mt. Makiling|
|Lot size range||480 to 890 sqm|
|Average lot size||531 sqm|
|Number of lots||844 lots|
|Density||10 lots per hectare|
|Price Range||(depending on lot classification)|
|License To Sell||LS 029824|
MASTERPLAN AND CONCEPT
INTERTWINING TROPICAL PARKLANDS IN NUVALI
At Ayala Land Premier’s newest residential development in NUVALI, five pocket neighborhoods abound as one bountiful community, woven together by a network of green belts and perimeter parks.
LOCATION AND ACCESSIBILITY
- St. Benedict Church-Westgrove
- St. James the Great Alabang
- St. John Bosco Parish Sta. Rosa
- St. Joseph Canlubang
- Alabang Town Center
- Paseo de Sta. Rosa
- Solenad 1, NUVALI
- Solenad 2, NUVALI
- Solenad 3, NUVALI
(Phase 1 opening Q4 2014)
- Laguna Technopark
- Lakeside Evozone
- One Evotech
- Two Evotech
- Abundant green spaces and parks
- Bike Trails
- NUVALI Lake
- REPUBL1Q Wakepark NUVALI
- The Fields at NUVALI
- Seda Hotel NUVALI
- NUVALI Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary
GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUBS
- Ayala Greenfield Golf and Leisure Club
- Canlubang Golf and Country Club Manila Southwoods Golf and Country Club
- Sta. Elena Golf Club
- The Country Club
- Everest Academy
- Miriam College
- Xavier School
Within the Vicinity
- Ateneo Graduate School of Business
- Beacon Academy
- Brent International School
- De La Salle Santiago-Zobel School
- De La Salle University-Canlubang
- St. Scholastica’s College-Westgrove
- PAREF Southridge
- PAREF Woodrose
- University of the Philippines-Los Baños
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Southern Luzon Hospital and Medical Center
LIVE WITHIN A PARKLAND
- Approximately 50% of the subdivision’s total land area is dedicated to green space, amenities and roadways.
- At the heart of the development is an expansive Main Park which stretches 700 meters and has a width of 30 to 170 meters.
- The Main Park connects to a sprawling 4.5-hectare Ridge Park.
- The 1.5-kilometre-long Ridge Park is adjacent to a 20-hectare setback from the river which will remain as open space.
- The Cauang-Cauang Creek provides an additional 8 hectares of open space on the east side of the village.
A VILLAGE OF 5 POCKET NEIGHBORHOODS
- Riomonte is composed of five pocket neighborhoods. Each pocket has an exclusive entrance and consists of only 130 to 200 homes.
ACCESSIBILITY TO PARKS AND AMENITIES
- The central location of the amenity core allows for easy access for all residents.
- An active zone is located in the east, while the social zone is set in the west.
- Parks and playing fields provide an opportunity for adventurous play for the kids and the kids at heart.
GREEN SPACES INSIDE AND OUT
- The 8-hectare Cauang-cauang creek provides an additional buffer of open space on the east side of the village.
LUSH RAIN GARDENS AND POCKET PARKS
- The village is provided with rain gardens and pocket parks that are 120 to 1,900 sqm large.
- Natural waterways are intertwined with the village’s main roadways. Major waterways were converted into rain gardens, while the minor waterways were incorporated into the drainage system
A VILLAGE EMBRACED BY LANDSCAPED SPACES
- 8 to 10-meter perimeter parks complete the entire park system of Riomonte.
WIDE FRONTAGE LOTS
- The village will feature a select number of lots that have 25-meter frontages thereby maximizing the views of the ridge park. Minimum frontage for all lots is 15 meters.
A COMMUNITY WHERE COMMUTES ARE RELAXING
- Rustic tree-lined village roads meander amid the verdant landscape, accentuating the rolling terrain and allowing the residents to experience a rejuvenating trip to and from their homes.
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
A verdant expanse for connections between family and community to blossom. Riomonte presents vast possibilities for evergreen moments and encounters.
A 700-meter long green belt unfolds a 30-170 meter-wide twin space dedicated to social gatherings and spirited activity.
• Social Hall
• Residents’ Lounge
• Indoor Children’s Play Area
• Swimming Pool
• Multipurpose Court
• Fitness Gym
Nature enthrals at Riomonte’s 1.5-kilometer long Ridge Park, covering 4.5 hectares of tropical verdure
For details about the available lots, pricing and payment terms in RIOMONTE NUVALI or to request for site tripping, please feel free to get in touch with:
2 thoughts on “RIOMONTE NUVALI by Ayala Land Premier”
Looking for nuvali lota for investment
Hi Julie! Would it be possible to get your contact details? (Phone number, e-mail)